Mon, 10 Jul|
Level 1-Group Class (Part-Time)
Tuition: 8,800hkd including 32 Group Lessons + 4 Months' Self-Paced Course Access Class time: Every Monday 19:00-20:30 Class Length: 16 weeks 2023 Starting Dates: Jan 16, Mar 6, May 8, July 10, Sep 11, Nov 6 2024 Starting Dates: Jan 15, Mar 11, May 6, Jul 8, Sep 2, Oct 28
Time & Location
10 Jul, 7:00 pm HKT – 23 Oct, 8:30 pm HKT
Central Campus, 14th Floor, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley St, Central, Hong Kong
About The Class
-Level 1 has Conversational course and Hanzi course, we teach Conversational course in class, Hanzi course is free of charge for group class students if they opt to study online on their own following our self-paced course
-Each week 1 class, 2 lessons/class, 45mins/lesson, each course takes 16 weeks
-Small class size, maximum 8, minimum 3
-Both Pinyin and Hanzi are shown on all class slides, so students can choose to learn with Pinyin only, or with Hanzi
-Students can join this class either in-person or via zoom online
1) HSK: You will learn 213 new words & 44 grammar points required for HSK 1 exam;
2) Conversational Chinese: 15 carefully selected topics, 45 daily-life dialogues, you can communicate in simple ways when people talk slowly to you at the completion of this course;
3) Business Chinese: 36 new Business Chinese phrases&expressions are taught in this course;
To view what topics you will be learning in each level, please click Mandarin Time Curriculum to see the details.
1. Free placement test will be arranged for new students who are non-beginners, it can be before or after registration;
2. Each lesson at Mandarin Time is 45mins, each class is 2 or 3 lessons depending on the level;
3. If there's typhoon 8 or black rain warning in place, classes will be rescheduled, if a class falls on a public holiday, free make-up class will be arranged within the same level.
4. There's no free make-up class when you miss a group class, however 400 hkd/lesson discounted private lesson(up to 8 lessons/level) can be provided (Applies to group class students ONLY);
5. Once a course booking has been confirmed, we cannot modify your booking details (starting dates, schedule)or refund you unless a written notice is served 2 weeks in advance, and a 500 hkd admin fee will be charged if such modification could be made;
6. In the rare case that there are less than 3 students in a group, each lesson will be reduced from 45mins to 30mins as Private classes need less time to complete 1 level comparing to a group of 3-8 students.
From HK$8,800.00 to HK$16,720.00
From HK$8,800.00 to HK$16,720.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal