Mon, 08 Apr|
Level 2 - Group Class (Intensive)
Tuition: 8,800hkd including 32 Group Lessons + 1 Month Self-Paced Course Access Course Length: 4weeks 2024 Starting Dates: Jan 8, Feb 5, Mar 11, Apr 8, May 6, Jun 3, Jul 2, Jul 29, Sep 2, Sep 30, Oct 28, Nov 25
Time & Location
08 Apr 2024, 10:30 am HKT – 02 May 2024, 12:00 pm HKT
Central Campus, 14th Floor, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley St, Central, Hong Kong
About The Class
-Level 1 has 2 courses, Each course teaches 16 chapters
-Each week 4 classes, 2 lessons/class, 45mins/lesson, each course takes 4 weeks
-Small class size, maximum 8, minimum 3
-Both Pinyin and Hanzi are shown on all class slides, so students can choose to learn with Pinyin only, or with Hanzi
-Students can join this class either in-person or via zoom online
1) HSK: You will learn 179 new words & 48 grammar points for HSK Level 2 exam; 2) Conversational Chinese: 15 carefully selected topics, 45 practical dialogues, you can take part in simple exchanges on familiar and routine topics at the completion of this course; 3) Business Chinese: 32 new Business Chinese phrases&expressions are taught in this course;
To view what topics you will be learning in each level, please click Mandarin Time Curriculum to see the details.
1. Free placement test will be arranged for new students who are non-beginners, it can be before or after registration;
2. Each lesson at Mandarin Time is 45mins, each class is 2 or 3 lessons depending on the level;
3. If there's typhoon 8 or black rain warning in place, classes will be rescheduled, if a class falls on a public holiday, free make-up class will be arranged within the same level.
4. There's no free make-up class when you miss a group class, however 400 hkd/lesson discounted private lesson(up to 8 lessons/level) can be provided (Applies to group class students ONLY);
5. Once a course booking has been confirmed, we cannot modify your booking details (starting dates, schedule)or refund you unless a written notice is served 2 weeks in advance, and a 600 hkd admin fee will be charged if such modification could be made;
6. In the rare case that there are less than 3 students in a group, each lesson will be reduced from 45mins to 30mins as Private classes need less time to complete 1 level comparing to a group of 3-8 students;
7. The service fee is once off, no more service fee when you renew any course at Mandarin Time;
8. If you want to sign up for multiple levels to enjoy 5% off, please contact us (email/chatbox/phone)for offline registration.
Tuition ReceivedHK$8,800.00+HK$220.00 service fee