Mandarin Time-The brand you can trust!
2020 Summer Camp
(June 15 - Aug 21, 2020)
Age Range: 5-19 Years
Camp Duration: 10 Weeks
(Students can sign up 1-10 weeks)
Beginners join on Beginner dates, non-beginners can join ANY Monday after the placement test.
Class Venue: Central, Hong Kong
Special Measures: Temperature Check
Hand-Wish Before Entry
Why Mandarin Time?
100% Mandarin Speaking Environment
Kids learn Mandarin the best when they are immersed in a native mandarin speaking environment with well-guided teachers, fun lessons, and interactive activities
Half day Camp and Full Day Camp available
Comprehensive Curriculum For 3 Age Groups
4 Mandarin levels available for kids aged 5-9;
8 Mandarin levels for teens aged 10-15;
14 Mandarin levels for teens aged 16-19.
Excellent, Qualified,Well-trained Teachers
The largest Mandarin full-time teaching Team in HK Mandarin training industry
100% degree holders from TCFL& Education majors, all have 5000+hours’ teaching experiences
Safe&Kids-friendly School Environment
Located in Central, 2 mins' walking distance from Central & Hong Kong MTR station
2000 sqf campus, spacious, safe and kids friendly
P.m. Sessions are also available for some age groups and mandarin levels, please contact us for details.
Mandarin Levels for Kids & Teens
Kids (5-9 years old)
TEENS (10-15 years old)
TEENS (16-19 years old)
* Tuition above includes registration, language lessons, activities & excursion; Students who join Summer Camp for shorter than 4 weeks, textbook fees of 400 hkd will be added on the camp fee.
* Lunch time is 12:45-13:30 daily, free service available for in-person campers only, not compulsory.
* We arrange free make-up classes when a camp day falls on Public holiday or on Typhoon 8/Black Rain days.
* Beginner Joining Dates: June 15, June 29, July 13, July 27, Aug 10.
* Parents can buy the Crash course package anytime between Jun.15 to Aug.21, 2020.
* Flexible scheduling, free cancellation when notice is served 1 day in advance.
What our parents say
“Mandarin Times summer camps provided my children a much more practical and enjoyable way of learning mandarin. Lydia and her native language team developed a thoughtful program to encourage children to use mandarin in their everyday life. My children loved the summer camp as it helped them realize there are different ways to learn a second language, it doesn’t have to be through just sitting in a classroom. I would highly recommend all levels of mandarin learners to sign up this summer!”
— Mrs Leung,
a mother of 3 children who have been learning mandarin since they were 18 months old!