Mandarin Time-The brand you can trust!
2021 Summer Camp
(June 28 - Aug 26, 2021)
Age Range: 5-19 Years
Camp Duration: 9 Weeks
(Students can sign up 1-9 weeks)
Beginners join on Beginner dates, non-beginners can join ANY Monday after the placement test.
Class Venue: Central, Hong Kong
Why Mandarin Time?
100% Mandarin Speaking Environment
Kids learn Mandarin the best when they are immersed in a native mandarin speaking environment with well-guided teachers, fun lessons, and interactive activities
Half day Camp and Full Day Camp available
Comprehensive Curriculum For 3 Age Groups
4 Mandarin levels available for kids aged 5-9;
8 Mandarin levels for teens aged 10-15;
14 Mandarin levels for teens aged 16-19.
Excellent, Qualified,Well-trained Teachers
The largest Mandarin full-time teaching Team in HK Mandarin training industry
100% degree holders from TCFL& Education majors, all have 5000+hours’ teaching experiences
Safe&Kids-friendly School Environment
Located in Central, 2 mins' walking distance from Central & Hong Kong MTR station
2000 sqf campus, spacious, safe and kids friendly
Mandarin Levels for Kids & Teens
Kids (5-9 years old)
TEENS (10-15 years old)
TEENS (16-19 years old)
* Tuition above includes registration and language lessons; Students who join Summer Camp for shorter than 3 weeks, textbook fees of 400 hkd will be added on the camp fee.
* We arrange free make-up classes when a camp day falls on Public holiday or on Typhoon 8/Black Rain days.
* Beginner Joining Dates: June 28th, July 5th, July 12th, July 19, July 26, Aug 2rd, Aug 9th, Aug 16th, Aug 23th.
* Parents can buy the Crash course package anytime between Jun.28 to Aug.26, 2021.
* Flexible scheduling, free cancellation when notice is served 1 day in advance.
What our parents say
“Mandarin Times summer camps provided my children a much more practical and enjoyable way of learning mandarin. Lydia and her native language team developed a thoughtful program to encourage children to use mandarin in their everyday life. My children loved the summer camp as it helped them realize there are different ways to learn a second language, it doesn’t have to be through just sitting in a classroom. I would highly recommend all levels of mandarin learners to sign up this summer!”
— Mrs Leung,
a mother of 3 children who have been learning mandarin since they were 18 months old!